February 04, 2013

Hullo again !

Hi again bloggers ! Sorry I haven't blogged for a bit, but here I am !
Just an update on what's been going on for me recently ! First of all, here are some instagrams of my recent happenings :


1. My new plug ! It's a 14mm expander, I totally love it ! It hurt a wee bit, but I'm pleased to have finally got it in there !
2. Partying with my favorite goofballs ! Gus and Leon, we had a really good time on Friday night ! And here's the big one - me and Leon are now officially dating. It's been soooo long since I dated anyone, but I really like him ! Only 10 days till Valentines Day haha !
3. MY CREEPERS CAME ! Yayayayay ! Im so happyyyy, i've wanted some since I was 12 ! I'm in love.
4. D.I.Y Galaxy print top. I made this yesterday and i'm so pleased with the outcome ! I used bleach in a spray, a sponge and a toothbrush with white, blue and red acrylic paints.

Instagram is good and all, but here are some better photos of whats been going on !


Yes, that IS me and Leon being totally cute and awesome, because we are.


Me and my best friend Lucie. We're going to live together next year, I'm so exited ! I love this girl so much !


A better photo of my t-shirt. Isn't it amazing ? I'm sooo proud !!

Thanks for checking up, hopefully i'll have some more interesting news soon haha !
Love, Romy x

1 comment:

  1. The shirt looks so giant!

    I love your blog and you're having very cute pictures!
    Liefs, The mind of an exchange

    ReplyDelete

Mmm, delicious comments!