January 17, 2013

I did stuff to my hair again !

I'd like to apologize in advance for the - excuse my language - crappy webcam pictures. The light has been so bad these past (grey and rainy) weeks that I haven't had a chance to take some nice ones of my new hair.

If we backtrack a little, (not too far, my hair changes so much we'd need a blogpost as long as the dictionary to recount all the stages) I've recently gone from black, to red, to blonde, to a funny mix of a load of stuff that ended up looking cooler than Jeffrey Campbell shoes, to this.



My mum bought me for Christmas Manic Panic hair dye (queue holy choir of angels) in Electric Lava and After Midnight. Up until then i'd been using La Riche Directions for *cough* financial reasons, but Manic Panic is soooo much better ! Unfortunately for me, I already has green tips, so the blue just went green immediately... i kinda like it though ! Also my hair didn't lose all of it's color when I bleached it. 
Here is a dumb picture of me on Christmas day looking dumb : 


Like I said, sorry for the awful photos. What do you think ?

Thanks for stopping by ! (ALSO I HAVE INSTAGRAM SO LOOK ME UP YO)

Nunnight ! x

3 comments:

  1. I think it turned out great!! Looks nice, and goes well with your pretty face. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great !!Visit http://www.urbanfashionstylee.blogspot.mx and check my new post!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol just look at the left side of my blog and you can translate my posts into english or a other language. I love your piercing!

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Mmm, delicious comments!