January 18, 2013

CURRENTLY

Follow my blog with Bloglovin ! Yep, I have bloglovin' now, so there's no excuse to not follow me.

Anyway, on with the show. Time for my first currently post. I saw one on Kitty & Buck (my new absolute favorite blog) and got inspired. So, what am I currently doing, I hear you ask ?

WATCHING:



American Horror Story season 2. The last episode came out today, but I don't have american TV so I have to wait around... the tension is killing me ! I reaaally recommend you watch this program, but make sure not to eat during... Also, Kit Walker, big fat eye candy ! Oooh ...
Oh and I reaaaally desperately want to see "Confessions d'un enfant du siécle", the autobiography of French writer Alfred de Musset starring Pete Doherty and Charlotte Gainsbourg ! 

LISTENING TO:



Damien Saez - J'accuse. My new favorite song - even though it's pretty old. I haven't heard any new good music for ages, apart from Radiohead - obviously. The lyrics to this song are so amazing, I'm so glad I speak french ! 

READING: 




Endgame by Samuel Beckett. I recently started reading this because my brother among many people told me how amazing it was, and well, he was right ! The writing style is so... I don't even know how to describe it. Also, Samuel Beckett was English, but originally wrote this book in French, which I think gives a strange dimension to the writing. 

LOOKING FORWARD TO:



Looking forward to finishing my studies at lycée and buzzing off to Toulouse to study art, live in my own house, and hopefully working this summer to make enough money to furnish it with all nice little pillows and rugs and towels and cute trinkets ! I'm going to make that 9m² room as homely as possible ! I looooove decorating, and I will have 'carte blanche' to decorate exactly how I like. I'm soooo exited ! I could have something like on the picture (source), as i'll have a small single bed and window. I love that kind of look ! 

Thanks for reading folks, catch ya later pataytas ! 

x

8 comments:

  1. does this mean I can move into your room chez parents when you move out? haha x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You wouldn't want it, the mess and the smell of beer and vomit would put you off methinks !

      Delete
  2. I love seeing my newest buttons on someone else's blog :)

    Thanks for your kind words about my kitties :)

    Sarah @ A Cat-Like Curiosity

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Romy, that's so cool you've done a 'currently' post :) I'm so flattered that you enjoy my blog, thank you. I'll have to read that Samuel Beckett! And the music.. if it's one of the first good things you've heard since Radiohead, I'm totally in :)
    Thanks so much for sharing :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for replying ! I do love your blog :)
      I'll put a little button up to your blog once I sort them out ! x

      Delete
  4. Great blog, I love everything that you are up to.
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC and bloglovin?

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow very cool photo! :D what camera are you using?

    ReplyDelete

Mmm, delicious comments!