November 25, 2012

Switzerland on film








Hello ! 

It's been a while since I last blogged, so I apologize for that ! But here I am with the best of the film photos I took on my trip to Switzerland this Summer. I went in a VW camper van, along with my best friend, her mum, and a gaggle of old hippies and their kids. It was, to say the least, awesome. 
We went, because in the small town of Saint Imier, was a massive anarchist reunion. I spent my time seeing amazing live music, drinking organic beer, eating organic vegan food (which was "prix libre", meaning you paid whatever you had in your pocket and got a plate of food!) and meeting strange, beautiful, wonderful and crazy people from all over the world. 

I hope you like the photos ! 

9 comments:

  1. Nice pics.
    Maybe follow each other???
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ! I love your blog, of course i'll follow x

      Delete
  2. Thanks,for the follow.
    Follow you back on gfc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos! Switzerland is still a place that I want to visit! Looked like a great trip!

    xoxo,
    Suzie Q
    www.StyleCueBySuzieQ.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOWnderful photos!! :)

    Merry Christmas, beautiful lady!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your lovely comment! Cool Pictures :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Mmm, delicious comments!